Solar power is a great sustainable, green energy choice to help reduce energy costs. More and more households are choosing to install solar panels in their home to become less reliant on power grid supplies. They virtually have no maintenance as solar panel lasts for more than 20 years. Solar energy can be used to heat water, power homes and buildings etc. in a much safer way than traditional electric current.
Five reasons to install home solar panels
- Provides clean, renewable energy: Solar energy is the cleanest and extremely effective way of making your household more efficient and sustainable. Solar panels don’t use any water to generate electricity, they don’t release harmful gases into the environment, and the source of their energy is abundant. Using solar energy instead of the grid also means you reduce the need for carbon dioxide emitting energy to be produced for the grid on your behalf. Thus, reducing your household’s carbon footprints.
- Gives you freedom and control over electricity: Solar energy supplies are massive, and the sunshine used in solar energy production is free. On the other hand, fossil fuels are fast running out. By reducing our dependency on these finite resources by using a free source of energy, such as sunlight, could mean lower energy prices, reduced greenhouse gas emissions and a stronger, more stable energy future.
- Saving on your utility bill: They are a great return on investments unlike paying for utility bills. It can be used at nights as well by storing extra power through batteries.
- Using less water: Water is one of our most precious natural resources. Traditional electricity production can use thousands of litres of water each year. Water is used for cooling generators, processing and refining fuel and transporting fuel through pipes. Generating power through solar panels, however, uses no water whatsoever. The only water needed is rainwater to clean the panels when they get a bit grubby naturally.
- Reducing air pollution: Electricity generation from fossil fuels can generate harmful carbon dioxide and methane gases that lower the quality of the air we breathe. Breathing poor quality air daily can have dire consequences for our health.
Livfast is a trusted name amongst all, which believes in leaving a liveable and healthy planet for our future generations to come. We are a trusted brand and a leader in offering the best solar panels in the most competitive prices. So, as a team, we have been doing our bit by producing the most efficient and durable solar energy systems. Our experts have in-build the components with innovative and technologically driven methods. To learn more about the various types of solar panels and the various costs associated with installing and maintaining solar panels, make sure to visit our website of Livfast.
Have you noticed the freshness in the air during this lockdown period? It is the result of lack of pollution and abundance of clear air. Now the question arises as to what measures need to be taken, after this lockdown, to ensure this clean environment. A complete lockdown scenario is impossible but a gradual change in our day to day activities can surely bring in some changes for the betterment of nature and our surroundings.
As a global citizen, we have a great responsibility to fulfil now. One of many essentials is the usage of solar panels in our homes to generate electricity. This procedure, when used in sync with other components of a solar energy system, helps in reducing our dependency on the grid power.
Now before installing them, there are certain factors one needs to consider. Those factors are:
- Choose the right technology: There are multiple solar technologies to choose from like mono, poly or thin films. Choosing the right technology of solar panel will have a much greater impact on clean energy units produced.
- Measure your energy usage: This is very important to determine in order to decide the number of panels required. It will help to cover solar energy consumption.
- Decide if you want it with or without battery: The time the energy is consumed doesn’t generally coincide with the time electricity is produced. So, it’s always advisable to store this energy generation to be used mostly in mornings and evenings. Therefore, it seems very logical to store energy during the day and use it after sunsets.
- Decide the correct positioning: To extract the maximum output, this factor plays a very important role. There is science involved in this. Like if you stay in the northern hemisphere, the sun is in the south of the sky. So, for exposure of the sun, solar panels need to be placed on a south-facing roof.
- Look out for the budget: Earlier solar panels used to be very expensive and were only available for very few people. But today with the need for the betterment of the environment and increase in global demand for solar solutions, they are affordable to a larger number of people.
- Choose a good and trusted brand: As per your requirements and usage decide on the technology you want to implement in your household. Accordingly, go for a trusted brand which is well known to provide the best and efficient results for a long time.
Installing your own solar panels has the potential to allow you freedom from the electrical grid, reduce the carbon footprint of your household or business and possibly reduce your electricity bills. To learn more about the various types of solar panels and the various costs associated with installing and maintaining solar panels, make sure to visit our website of Livfast. We are a trusted brand and a leader in offering the best solar panels in the most competitive prices.
Lockdown has actually given us the time to ponder over the basic necessities and luxuries of our lives. While electricity is indeed a basic necessity of our daily living, its production and consumption are purely our choice and responsibility. Taking this point in mind, we all should realise that the use of solar energy, solar panels, solar inverters etc should soon become the most important elements of our lives. They are not only good for our households but also beneficial for our environment.
Livfast is a trusted name amongst all, which believes in leaving a liveable and healthy planet for our future generations to come. So, as a team, we have been doing our bit by producing the most efficient and durable solar energy systems. Our experts have developed the components with innovative and technologically driven methods.
Solar Energy System
There is so much more to a solar energy system than just solar panels. There are multiple components to this system, which are manufactured and delivered by many brands. Each brand offers some very unique advantages, which are beneficial for the consumer. Let’s look at the main components of a solar energy system.
- Panels: These are visible and relatable component of a solar energy system. Most of us believed till some time back that this was the only thing associated with this system. Solar panels work simply by generating electricity by using sunlight or solar radiations. They are a long-term investment, that too an expensive one, and thus should be a wise one. The main concerns are related to the performance of the system over time, the quality of the installation, durability and longevity of the product and the given warranty span.
- Inverters: They are an equally important part of a solar energy system. These inverters are usually used to convert DC electricity produced by the solar panels into AC electricity. We always suggest to go for a trusted brand like Livfast, when it comes to the purchase of robust, long-lasting and efficient inverter.
- Racking: This is an important part of the system as this racking/mounting is essential to keeping the panels attached to the roof. The step included in this is important as otherwise it might leave holes in the roof or result in other critical safety violations. Our brand, Livfast, ensures to follow the correct procedures for the unmatched performance of the solar energy system and safety of the complete family.
- Solar Battery Storage: Batteries are used to store energy generated during the day to be used at night. They are beneficial for the complete system to work efficiently. Our company is a pioneer in the manufacturing of long-lasting, durable, low-maintenance solar tubular batteries.
It is mostly suggested to install the complete system from a single installer as it provides ease and comfort before, during and after the solar energy system is installed. Be assured as Livfast offers a great warranty span for all the components and provides the complete system with hassle-free installation.
With this COVID19 and 40 days of lockdown, one thing that we all have learnt is to take care of our health and environment. Nature is the foremost truth, and it finds ways to keep up the balance. In these 40 days, nature has and is still healing itself in every manner. Our aspirations and carbon footprints established have led to extensive environmental degradation.
Our learning from this is to find durable and sustainable ways to co-exist happily with nature. Solar energy systems are one huge step towards saving our environment and reducing the usage of fossil fuels.
Solar Power Systems
We all need power and electricity to survive these days. But what if it is produced most ecologically? Yes, utilizing the sun’s energy to produce electricity and not using the power from the grid will definitely do a lot of good to the environment. Solar power systems are the most fruitful and ecological way of producing the essential need.
A solar power system is made up of photovoltaic panels, a DC to AC power converter and a rack system. Solar power system uses or captures the energy from the sun and subsequently converts it into electricity. Solar panels are made up of these units called photovoltaic cells. The step by step working of solar panels is:
- Panels absorb sunlight
- Generate DC
- Convert DC energy intoC energy with the help of an inverter
- AC energy then flows through the home’s distribution box and is distributed accordingly
Tips to take care of these panels
These panels are so quiet and noiseless that you hardly notice them. But how often do you clean them? Some areas need a weekly wash, and some can get away with a month. This actually depends on the area you are living in. Longevity and efficient working are the factors we all look for when we have spent such a huge amount on their installation. For them to last effectively, there are certain parameters you need to work on. Let’s look at some points by which you can maintain your panels in good health.
- Keep them clean
- Keep them out of the shade
- Monitor the panels
- Keep a record of your panel’s performance
- Be careful of the ways of cleaning the panels
To learn more about the various types of solar panels and the various costs associated with installing and maintaining solar panels, make sure to visit our website of Livfast. We are a trusted brand and a leader in offering the best solar panels in the most competitive prices. We believe in leaving a livable and healthy planet for our future generations to come.
Electricity bills have always been and still are a part of our lives. Do you remember the time when our parents use to scold us for not switching off the fan or light or cutting our TV time to reduce the bills? Yes, these electricity bills are a crucial aspect every month. So, let’s find out some ways in which we all can work towards cutting down the cost of our electricity bills.
Eco-friendly living is easier than you think. It is essential in fixing the damages we all have done to the earth. By implementing some of these environment-friendly ways to live our lives, we will contribute to some extent in combating climatic change.
So, some of the energy and money saving techniques are:
- Turn off your lights: It will also help in reducing the unnecessary energy consumption
- Consider Solar Energy: Solar Panels convert the sun’s energy into usable, clean energy. Using solar panels will surely reduce the need to use traditional electrical energy sources. It will reduce your fossil fuel consumption and in turn, save the cost on electricity bills.
- Unplug things when not in use: Do you switch off your charging point after use? Or do you switch off your microwave plug or food processor plug when not in use? If yes, then pat yourself and if not, then start doing it diligently from today. Certain devices and appliances ..to use.. electricity and energy even when they’re turned off.
- Insulation: Homes without proper insulation can’t maintain their temperatures easily. They are prone to lose their heat in winters and cool in summers. This leads to many uninsulated homes overworking their heating, ventilating and air-conditioning systems. The system uses up tons of energy unnecessarily.
- Rely on natural sunlight more: Make use of the natural source of sunlight and limit the usage of electricity or other artificial methods.
- Have energy-efficient appliances: Like solar panels and insulation, installing energy-efficient appliances will help you reduce your electricity bill to a large extent. They will require an initial investment, but you must know that these appliances account for a huge percentage of your electricity bill. So, using energy-efficient appliances might reduce energy consumption up to 50%.
Eco-friendly living to save on electricity
Survival is an art and takes a lot of effort to sustain and co-exist without the excessive usage of appliances and gadgets. More people, more appliances, more usage and more impact on the environment. Therefore, every little effort from everyone will amount to a significant positive impact on our natural surroundings.
Livfast solar panels are the most trusted way to reduce our footprint. Taking into consideration the second point of this article, install the solar power system in your home after lockdown and contribute towards making this place more sustainable for survival. To learn more about the various types of solar panels and the various costs associated with installing and maintaining solar panels, make sure to visit our website of Livfast. We are a trusted brand and a leader in offering the best solar panels in the most competitive prices.