About Livfast

ABOUT US

Livfast plays a pivotal role in making Livguard an emerging powerhouse in the energy solution space. The company stands for technical achievements, innovation, quality, reliability, and contemporariness and so does the product range of Livfast. Livfast in its quest to become an evolving player offers Automotive Batteries, Inverters and Power backup, Solar renewable energy followed by Lithium-ion and its enabling technologies and devices that bring in the dimension of smart energy solutions.

Livfast with its unique advantages like premium products, superior marketing assets, global and domestic reach and distribution, and some of the best people in the industry is all set to keep growing rapidly.

hero banner

OUR VISION

To be a global leader in energy storage products driven by innovative technology and excellence in manufacturing & services.

hero banner

OUR MISSION

Establish Livfast as a strong player in Energy Solution space in India. We will achieve this by developing an ecosystem of delighted customers, committed partners, exceptional product quality and delightful service.

Aim Act

Our Leadership

Leading by example

Aim Act
hero banner

Global Presence

Livfast is one of the fastest growing global brands. Currently we are operational in India, Singapore, UAE, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia and USA. We have associations in many other countries that helps us identify and respond to the available opportunities and market trends.

hero banner

The SAR Group

A conglomerate with multiple lines of businesses

Our Vision

SAR is a unique Group, with a bright future. We have ambitious plans for sustainable growth and an intense sense of purpose.

A clear direction for us

Our purpose is to make good living attainable. We work to create a better future every day, with brands and services that help people live well and get more out of life. By combining our expertise with our deep roots in diverse cultures, we’re continuing to provide a range of products to suit a wealth of consumers.

We’re also strengthening our strong relationships in the emerging markets we believe will be significant for our future growth. And by leveraging our reach and inspiring people to take small, everyday actions, we believe we can help make a big difference to the world.

Our Priorities and Principles

SAR is committed to supporting sustainability and providing our consumers with the products they need to live well and get more out of life. A conglomerate with multiple lines of businesses SAR Group, progenitor of brand Luminous is a leading global company delivering high quality power products for home and commercial applications.

Our Legacy

After the resounding success of Luminous, in 2011 Mr Rakesh Malhotra, who has nurtured the brand for over 24 years, divested 74% of his holding in Luminous Power Technologies to French electrical and power management major, Schneider Electric and the remaining 26% in 2016.

Our Business Portfolio

The company’s group portfolio comprises purity, health and wellness, energy storage, home electricals, renewable energy, power backup and power storage, renewable and alternate energy solutions like biomass pellets and solar, respectively.

Global Growth

Founded in 1988, the group has revenues exceeding US $ 500 million in FY 14-15 and has grown in strength year-after-year to 4000 employees. The group, apart from its dominating position in the domestic market has spread its magic globally.

Visit: sar-group.com

#NeverRunOut