8 Common Inverter Problems and Their Solutions
Most of the households by now are well aware of inverters and their inevitable contribution in providing uninterrupted power supplies in our homes. An inverter is an essential device when it comes to the continuous supply of power in Indian homes and offices. It provides power during power cuts for smooth and uninterrupted working of our appliances and equipment.
But imagine what if your inverter encounters a problem? There are various problems an inverter can face, which will affect its working and performance. Here are 8 common problems associated with inverters and their solutions with it.
- Power switch defect: This is one of the most common inverter problems for its not working. For a defective power switch, you must take it to the service centre for repair, or you can contact the service centre.
- Battery is not connected: One of the other common problems for the inverter not working, loose battery connections or no connections. To connect it to the inverter and then switch it on.
- Shortened back up time: Shortened back up time can either be because of too much power consumption or the battery is not fully charged up. For excess power usage, reduce the load. If the battery has lost electrolyte, then top up the battery with distilled water regularly. Just a small tip that always keeps the water level between the maximum and minimum mark. Or in case of discharged battery, it will require several hours of charging before working efficiently.
- Tripped inverter: To solve this problem, press the reset button. If it doesn’t work then try replacing it with Livfast batteries as we provide not only durable batteries but also offers great warranty span and after-sale service.
- Rusty or corroded battery terminals: It might result in shortened back up time. If the terminals are corroded then try cleaning them with a dry cloth. If it’s a corroded terminal problem, it will start working after the clean-up.
- Power inverter is just working in the inverter mode: Either the input is not connected, or the fuse must have melted. However, sometimes an input protector can also be effective due to which the power inverter switches to inverter mode.
- Alarm beeping continuously: An inverter alarm beeps due to overload, or a stuck cooling fan. For the problem of overload, remove all the extra load or else call for professional help.
- Battery is weak or faulty: If the battery is not working then either it is faulty or about to be dead. Both the cases mean battery replacement.
These are some of the most common problems faced by most households with inverters. Livfast, being the leader in manufacturing durable, efficient and long-lasting inverters, understand the plight of common man and thereby offering the best inverter and inverter batteries for residential and commercial spaces.
Livfast is one of the leaders in providing the best, robust, long-lasting and efficient inverters. We are a pioneer in the field of manufacturing trusted inverter and inverter batteries and our products come with a good warranty span and unmatched results. So, if you find that it’s time for the replacement of your inverter or the battery, choose wisely and check our website.
Read Also: How to Take Care of Your Inverter Battery